Ovilli BV and the associated www.ovistand.com respects the privacy of all users of our website and we will take care that all personal information is strictly confidential and treated as such.
We use your information to process your orders as swift as possible. Apart from that we will use your information only with your explicit consent. Ovilli BV will not sell your information and will only provide your information to third parties that are involved by the execution of your order.
Ovilli BV uses the collected data to provide her customer the following services:
- When you place an order, we require your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment information to execute your order and to inform you about the progress of your order.
- To provide you with an optimal shopping experience with www.ovistand.com we collect, with your permission, personal information and information related to your order. By doing so, we can personalize our website and provide you with a better service.
- With your permission we use your information to inform you about the development of our website, new products and services, and about special offers and actions. If you no longer wish to receive this information you can unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of each newsletter or mailing.
- When you create an account at www.ovistand.com we will store all your personal data in a Secure Server. In your www.ovistand.com account we store information like your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information, so you don’t need to enter this information for your next order.
- Information about the usage of our site and feedback we get from our visitors to further develop and improve our site.
Ovilli BV will never sell your information
Ovilli BV will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide your information to third parties that are involved by the execution of your order. Our employees and the third parties that are engaged by us are obliged to ensure and maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Our customer service will assist you when you require information about your information or in case you want to alter that. You have an explicit right to correct or update your own data.